So here I am, bored as hell before I have to go to work. So, I really want to get a bit away from music reviews because I see myself as a versatile writer. Okay....Im just being lazy with my Wale Album About Nothing review; I admit it.
Here we are ONE day from the NFL Draft and I remembered writing my predictions for last year around this same time. So why not do the second edition of my probably HORRIBLE mock drafts.
1. With the first pick.....
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers take.....
Jameis Winston, QB
Sure, it's a risk....but hey, man...we're talking about probably the best QB prospect since RG3 Andrew Luck. When you have the opportunity to get the guy who can lead your offense for the next 10+ years, you better take him. At least, that's how the Bucs feel in this situation.
2. The Tennessee Titans select...
Marcus Mariota, QB
3. The Jacksonville Jaguars *pfft* select....
who cares they're still gonna be bad....
but probably Amari Cooper, WR
6. The New York Jets select...
Brandon Scherff, OL
7. The Chicago Bears take....
Trae Waynes, CB
8. Atlanta Falcons select....
Vic Beasley, EDGE Rusher
9. The New York Giants select....
Andrus Peat, OT
10. The St Louis Rams -- OH SHIT AN RKO OUTTA NOWHERE
Todd Gurley, RB
11. The Minnesota Vikings select...
Kevin Johnson, CB
12. The Cleveland Browns somehow get....
Kevin White, WR
13. The Saints select....
Bud Dupree, DE/OLB
14. The Miami Dolphins take...
TJ Clemmings, OT
15. The San Francisco 49ers pick...
Danny Shelton, NT
16. The Houston Texans select...
Devante Parker, WR
17. The San Diego Chargers take...
Ereck Flowers, OT
18. Big Red selects
Whoever he thinks is the best OL available
Im gonna say that is
La' El Collins, OL
19. The Cleveland Browns second first pick goes to...
Arik Armstead, DT/DE
20. The Philadelphia Eagles select
Dude...I have no clue man...
To be honest...I think the Eagles will do everything they can to either move up or down in the draft...up for Mariota..down for the best player at WR, S, CB or OL
Since there arent any trades in this...Im going with
Jake Fisher, OL
B. The Eagles need OL depth NOW
C. The Eagles OL is getting old.
D. The Eagles will probably trade down or up like I said
E. Chip knows Jake Fisher, Jake fits the system, Jake went to Oregon
Whatever, dude lol....I dont know what Chip is thinking....you dont know what chip is thinking....ONLY CHIP knows what Chip is thinking.
21. Cincinatti Bengals go....
Landon Collins, S
22. Pittsburgh Steelers select
Marcus Peters, CB
23. The Detroit Lions select
24. The Arizona Cardinals select
Eric Kendricks, LB
25. Carolina Panthers
Jalen Collins, CB
He definitely slides to them and he will helpthem. The reason I feel he slides to this is due to the lack of experience starting for LSU. At 25, you just cant help but take a chance when you need a corner.
26. Baltimore Ravens select.....
27. Dallas Cowboys select
Melvin Gordon, RB
That AMAZING OL has someone to block for.
Jordan Phillips, NT
29. Colts select
Owamagbe Odighizuwa, DE
31. New Orleans Saints
Ronald Darby, CB
32. New England Patriots
Shane Ray, DE
The Pats take advantage of a player who is sliding for something thats happened a while ago.