|N*gga said he gon' kill him, boo boo. *snap snap*|
4. Fuck Yo Feelings ft./ Lil Wayne and Chris Brown
5. On One ft./ TyDollaSign & King Marie
At least that's what I got out of it.
Nah....all jokes aside I really enjoyed this track...and i always enjoy when someone makes "the game" the love of their life. They officially replaced the n word with "mother fucker" as the overly used word in the album though.
7. The Purge ft./ Stacy Barth
Now Blood Moon: Year of the Wolf was meant to show off the talents of Game's crew....and here it is the most evident. I have to say Dubb is probably my favorite so far; his voice and emotion kind of reminds me of Em in a way...dont get me wrong, he's nowhere near him but the way he expresses himself is surely close.
11. Or Nah ft./ Too Short, Problem, AV and Eric Bellinger
Once again I fuck with this as a song to go to the gym and get pumped to....or just get hype to in general for anything.
15. Black On Black ft./ Jeezy and Kevin Gates
I give it a 5 out of 10